Friday, December 23, 2011

Taking Shape

John only had to work half a day today, so we took the girls over to the house and let them go upstairs for the first time. They were so excited to see their rooms and John was excited to see his "man cave".

Harmono, the man in charge of the framing, is awesome! He speaks amazing English and is really good at what he does. He has already caught and fixed 3 things without us even seeing them. He genuinely wants to do a good job and said, "I want to build a house the way I would want my families house to be."

This the front of the house as of today! I love seeing it all take form. We have seen it on paper for 2 years. 


This is our first time up the stairs as a family:


Emma standing in her room for the first time! They have not completely finished framing out her room. 

This is Brooklyn in her room. Yes, she is to close to that window for my liking, but she was fine. 



No comments:

Post a Comment